Header AD

Kangkong na may linta, isinisisi sa pagpanaw ng isang batang babae!

Kangkong na may linta, isinisisi sa pagpanaw ng isang batang babae!


Kangkong, with an English name water spinach or swamp cabbage in Southeast Asia, is a common green, leafy vegetable in the Philippines used as food for pigs, rabbits and of people. In fact, adobong kangkong is a nice dish and even considered as a full vegetable meal in many households. It is usually cooked half-cooked and this is the reason why this leech didn't d*e though it was cooked.

Kangkong
Source: D Provincial Pal's
Most people simply plunge the kangkong leaves in a pot of boiling water in a cooking technique called blanching. Little did people know, kangkong, if not cooked well, lead to harboring large parasitic intestinal fluke called Fasciolopsis buski, in larval cyst form. But to the case of this young girl, she ate kangkong with a leech in it.

Kangkong

According to the Facebook page "D Provincial Pal's", a young girl d*ed because of the leech included to the kangkong when it was cooked. This leech grew in number inside her stomach stocked in the half-cooked kangkong.

Kangkong
Source: D Provincial Pal's
This little girl complained of stomach ache after eating stir-fried kangkong. She got diarrhea for two days and was immediately brought to the hospital. Base on the doctor's findings, there are small leeches inside the child's intestine. And this was the cause of her d**th.


Kangkong
Source: D Provincial Pal's
The said page shared the post to give a further warning and reminder to wash thoroughly and cooked any food well. Read the original post below:

MGA PARDS! Hingi kami ng isang minuto ng oras ninyo para basahin ang mahalagang impormasyon na ito para sa ating kalusugan. 
Paalala lang po. Sobrang nakakatakot pala ang pagkain ng kangkung kapag kinain ng hindi gaanong luto. Nabubuhay pala ang linta at pag nakain maaring dumami sa loob ng tiyan. Isang batang babae na naireport ang namatay pagkatapos kumain ng stir fried kangkung. After niyang kumain nito ay sumakit ang kanyang tiyan at nagtae ng dalawang araw. Sinubukan ng magulang na bigyan ng gamot para mabawasan ang sakit pero walang bisa kaya dinala na ito sa ospital. Nalaman ng duktor na hindi na pala kumakain ang bata sa loob ng 2 araw dahil wala siyang gana. Umiinom na lamang umano ng gatas at kaya nagsusuka. Napagalaman din ng duktor na kumain ng kangkung na hindi gaanong luto ang bata sa isang restaurant gabi bago siya nagsimulang magtae. Kaagad na nagsagawa ang duktor ng x-ray at nalaman sa bituka ng bata na maraming maliliit na linta. Ang kangkung ay masarap ulamin lalo na kapag isinahog sa ibang gulay pero kapag hindi gaanong luto ang pagkain madalas ito ay pinagmumulan ng sakit.

Kangkong
Source: D Provincial Pal's
Because it is cooked fast and not good if well-cooked, kangkong is often cooked half-cooked. This is probably the reason why the parasite still lives despite cooking.

Let us always be careful, especially on the food we serve on our dining table to the ones we love.


Source: Facebook/D Provincial Pal's
Kangkong na may linta, isinisisi sa pagpanaw ng isang batang babae! Kangkong na may linta, isinisisi sa pagpanaw ng isang batang babae! Reviewed by Phil on Thursday, November 08, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments