Header AD

Lumobo Ng Husto Ang Muka Ng Isang Babae sa America Matapos Maglagay ng Hair Dye.



Hair coloring is a trend nowadays and people are getting their hair done as often as every day. People of all ages were trying this and if you haven't tried it yet, you might be out if trend or old school. But we get it. Salons can be expensive. However, we can actually do it ourselves by following simple steps and tricks to get the color you want to have.

Lumubo Ang Ulo Ng Babaeng Ito Dahil Sa Allergic Reaction Sa Hair Dye!

But if you have a naturally dark hair and you want to dye it, it requires serious work. That includes hours of bleaching and toning in the salon before the color is even applied. But did you know that there are potential health hazards caused by hair dye chemicals?

Lumubo Ang Ulo Ng Babaeng Ito Dahil Sa Allergic Reaction Sa Hair Dye!

Is hair dye actually dangerous?

Actually, no hair dye is not harmful. Harmful is not necessarily mean dangerous when it is used correctly. When used by a trained professional who takes the correct safety precautions, hair dye is generally not hazardous to your health. Problems only arise when someone uses a product which is not dangerous or uses them for an unintended purpose

Recently, one woman reported that her head puffed up the cause by an allergic reaction to hair dye. He was identified as Estelle, 19 years old English student studying in Paris. She shared the result of the at-home hair dye online which was caused by the chemical PPD (Paraphenylenediamine). Paraphenylenediamine (PPD) is a chemical that's found in temporary tattoo ink, printer ink, and gasoline, which is a known irritant and allergen.

Lumobo Ng Husto Ang Muka Ng Isang Babae sa America Matapos Maglagay ng Hair Dye.
IMage:9gag.com

Lumobo Ng Husto Ang Muka Ng Isang Babae sa America Matapos Maglagay ng Hair Dye.
IMage:9gag.com

She bought the dye product at a local market in the area of Val-de-Marne. She just followed the instructions and applied it at home. She followed the patch test on the packet and waited just 30 minutes rather than the recommended 48 hours.


Lumobo Ng Husto Ang Muka Ng Isang Babae sa America Matapos Maglagay ng Hair Dye.
IMage:9gag.com

Lumobo Ng Husto Ang Muka Ng Isang Babae sa America Matapos Maglagay ng Hair Dye.
IMage:9gag.com

Lumobo Ng Husto Ang Muka Ng Isang Babae sa America Matapos Maglagay ng Hair Dye.
IMage:9gag.com

The allergic reaction immediately surfaces as her scalp began to swell. Normally measured 56cm, her head was measured 63cm. She was an immeddiately rush to the hospital while her tongue continued to swell. She was given an injection of adrenaline and kept in over night.

She admits that she had a mistake when it came to her patch test and wants to warn others against the dangers of PPD.


Source: 9GAG

Lumobo Ng Husto Ang Muka Ng Isang Babae sa America Matapos Maglagay ng Hair Dye. Lumobo Ng Husto Ang Muka Ng Isang Babae sa America Matapos Maglagay ng Hair Dye. Reviewed by Phil on Friday, November 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments